CBD is one of the abundant cannabinoid chemicals found in the cannabis plant. Whether in oil, capsule, gums, candies, coffee, or vapor, CBD is growing in popularity for its amazing effects on pain, mental illness, anxiety, inflammation, chronic disorders, cancer, and much more.
What does CBD do? CBD Health Benefits
Research is emerging and more detailed studies are required, but science is getting there. Here are few things scientists were able to demonstrate that Cannabinoid does:
- Significantly relieved chronic pain in combination with THC
- CBD combated against breast cancer and measurably down-regulate the gene that causes certain aggressive breast tumor cells.
- Prevented lungs cancer invasion and metastasis
- In high doses, it helped patients who typically suffered from insomnia.
- Large doses of CBD also decreased anxiety during public speaking.
- Inhibited seizures in children
- Reduced social anxiety by regulating the amygdala (part of the brain which controls fear)
- Significantly improved symptoms of schizophrenia.
- Increased alertness in small does in both human and rodent.
- Indicated antioxidant activity. A study revealed that CBD protected neurons from inflammation and oxidative stress better than vitamin C and vitamin E. It prevented oxidative damage to DNA that is associated with colon tumor.
- Potent as a neuroprotective. CBD measurably reduced brain damage after stroke in rodents.
CBD products side effects:
CBD is usually well-tolerated. A few patients reported that it makes them sleepy or lowers blood pressure. Since there are cannabinoid receptors in the skin so people might notice dry skin after using CBD. But a detailed review showed that CBD does not effect:
- Sensory perception
- Alertness, awareness
- Food intake
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
Research revealed that extremely high chronic daily doses affected the liver metabolism and some fertility measures, but you need a lot of CBD to get there.
CBD products are easily available online. The most common CBD products include CBD gummy bears, CBD edibles, CBD tincture, coffee, vape pods, Juul pens, and much more.
Are you wondering where to buy CBD oil and CBD Juul Pods near me? A lot of people are looking for local medical stores to buy CBD products after hearing about how CBD offers great health benefits and uses. In fact, buying CBD locally is actually not the best idea. Even if you get a medical card or a recommendation from a doctor, it is still recommended to not purchase CBD from any local dispensary. It can be harmful because the CBD products you get are highly unregulated. A study also revealed that CBD products have been tested in the local medical stores and found that some of the CBD products contain only THC. The other well-known cannabinoid had oppositional effects to CBD. Try to find out the reliable and quality products online and discussed with a reputable company that offers CBD products.