- Use of Content
OnAir’s story is pleased to make its original content. The license permits anyone to reproduce original Onair storycontent, in any medium as long as the logo is displayed and given credit. Although, Onair’s story does not allow us to reproduce its original Material without any obvious permission.
- RSS Feeds
Onair story also providing an excerpt RSS feed at Onairstory Feed. If you are using this feed, we ask that you do not change it in any way, including the cleaning out of advertisements or following the following guidelines:
- There are full ad-supported feeds that intended for personal use in RSS.
- For all other feed uses, including the production on the sites, you should use the Excerpt feeds.
- Please do not join the RSS feeds into the third-party RSS providers.
- Please do not add anycontent, including any advertisements, other promotional Material, to the RSS feeds.
- Onair story reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds, the right to require you to terminate using the RSS feeds at any time.
- Onair story further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds, change the content and formatting of the RSS feeds at any time.
- Web Syndication of Byte Bell Content
- Internal links in this Onair story Site content must not remove.
- The site logo, as well as URL, should appear on each page displaying site content.
- Formatting or branding of headlines, text, or all other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be changed.
- More from the link back original site, the end of each post must be included in the content ages ay not be changed.
- Reproduction of the screenshots from any Site is permissible, without preceding written approval, site logo, or URLs fully visible or otherwise included on the page. See for general permissions on restricted content.
- Site logo, URL must appear prominently at the top of each section of the site.
- Content must be unedited, except for the replacement of hyperlinks with the full URLs or Use of product manufacturer’s site links where suitable.
- Images from the Site must not use without obtaining the proper copyright clearances.
Onair storyprovides content “as is,” and Onair stroy not be liable Use of the information, the feeds, or your Use of Onairstory. Use of a Site’s content, including text, images, is entirely at your discretion. Onair story is not responsible for any complaints regarding content, images you choose to display on your site, and in print.
To the fullest extent allowed, Onair story disclaims all warranties, including warranties for merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a specific purpose.
- Corresponding with Onair story
Correspondence with Onair story, or submission of content to us, including any documentation or images, is considered the property of Onair story. Onair story Site reserves the right to reproduce such Material, in whole or in part, on any of Onair story or its affiliates, and to use it in any way we choose, including allowing third parties to republish Material on site. Submitting something to us, representing that the content is yours to give to us, does not violate any third party’s rights, such as copyright, trademark, and privacy rights.
Comments sections of the Onair story site are accessible to users after successful approval. Onair story will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments section. To make a comment useful and interest following guidelines have established for users:
- Do not post threatening, harassingMaterial.
- Please do not make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy products or services in this section.
- Do not post Material that violates copyright or any other intellectual property.
- Do not post information that is confidential or sensitive.
- Keep all comments relevant to the specific content.
Please note that; once post a comment on our sites, it will become t of public conversation. Our policy is that we will never remove comments from our site. If you want to say something that will become a regret, it is advisable to use a username that does not identify you. Simply, we cannot remove your comments.
Onair story displays images, audio, and video the “Material” as part of blog posts written by our site editors. e types of Material editors are authorized to use on Onair story sites include:
- Material licensed from photographic archive or video vendors;
- Material supplied to our editors and released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for the pressing purpose.
- Reader-submitted materials imply that the person submitting the Material owns the copyright in the Material and gives it to us for Use on Onair story;
To file a notice of violation with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached or signed PDF) that items specified below. Please do not send us a regular email.
To enable us to address concerns, please provide the following details:
- For each image, video, or piece of text that you wish to have removed from our site, provide the exact permanent URLsfothe page containing the Material.
- Provide information reasonably to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, or contact number.
- For images, provide the following information you claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly breaching.
- Proof of the4 t in the image concerned, namely, the test registration of the image, a detailed description of image photograph taken, who or what the subject of the image is, or the evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the picture. We will not obey requests to remove a model where the complainant cannot prove.
- Also, include this statement: “I swear, under that of lying, that the information in the notification is accurate or am the copyright owner or authorized to act on the half of the owner right that is allege violated
- Sign the document and contact it to email@example.com
- External Links Disclaimer
Onair story contains links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, Onair site does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information and products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with the linked site to Onair story in question.
Onair story does not operate, control and has no responsibility for the information, products/ services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent the accuracy or reliability of any information, products or services provided on external sites, including, without limitation, warranties. Visitors to Onair story assume responsibility in their use of any external sites. Visitors also should concern regarding any external link to its site administrator.
- General Disclaimer
All of Onair’s story titles are gossip sites. The sites publish both rumors and guess to accurately reported information. Information on the websites may contain errors and inaccuracies. States’ proprietors do not guarantee the correctness or reliability of the content—links on the text and quotation material from other websites that are not the responsibility of Onair story.
- Information Security
Onair story has technical, administrative, or physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of user information that we maintain. Security practices or policies and access to personally identifiable information only authorized for those who have a business need for access. Sensitive records are to be retained only necessary for business or legal requirements and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect the personal information that we collect or store, no program is secure. We can not guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose personal information.
If you are aware of security issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to address the problems.
- Notifications of Change
- Effective Date